We are inviting dynamic and self-driven individuals who are suitably qualified and have relevant experience for the following position:
CRANE OPERATOR – 220Ton
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB Responsible for the planning, efficient and safe operation and maintenance of cranes and equipment, and the provision of on-the-job training to assistant operators and in accordance with relevant legislation, operating manuals, company policies, procedures and protocols
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Risk Assessment
- Crane Operation
- Routine Maintenance of Crane and Equipment
- Cleaning of Crane and Equipment
- Safety, Health and Environment and Quality
- On-The-Job Training and supervision of Assistant Operators
- Clean Medical and Police records
- Cambridge Ordinary Level Certificate / BGSCE or Equivalent
- Certified Crane Operation Certificate for 220Ton
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience operating large cranes and equipment
- Valid EC license with no endorsements
- Understanding of safety health and environmental standards and fatal risk compliance guidelines (FRCGs).
- Thorough knowledge of crane, supporting equipment and operating characteristics.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with the crane’s range and load charts
- Basic rigging knowledge and understanding of international crane hand signals.
- Must have the ability to interpret safe output information from the crane’s safe load Indicator (SLI)
- Computer literate
- Organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Orientated
- Team Work is essential
- Self-motivated, sober habits and ability to work without supervision
REMUNERATION: Hoisting Solutions offers a competitive remuneration package.
The Human Resources Manager, Hoisting Solutions (Pty) Ltd, P.O. Box 2342, Gaborone Closing Date: 17th April 2017
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short-listed candidates
If you are interested in the position, you meet the requirements and have what it takes to thrive in this organisation, please submit your applications with detailed CV and certified copies of certificates and references to: